New guy from St. Louis

Let us know about YOU here.
jbyron540

New guy from St. Louis

Post by jbyron540 »

HI there, just found this website. Was referenced on the Cadillac CTS Vsport Owners Facebook page.

I have a 2014 Premium, Diamond White Tri-Coat with Kona Brown interior. Had it going on 2 years now, and just love this car. Had some maintenance issues, awfully glad I bought an extended warranty.

Prior to this, I drove BMWs for 15 years.

Alkemyst
Site Admin

Re: New guy from St. Louis

Post by Alkemyst »

Welcome, same here...I was in a 2006 BMW M3 ZCP prior to this and looking for a low mileage 2003 M5 (have a car seat to deal with and two other kids). I love my cars mint and show room looking. To do this in a 2003 car would be an insane amount of cost or I could look at spending $50-60k for a nice one already restored.

I read that the CTS-V and later especially the VSport was same to be a good twin to the M5 of that era. I had looked at the Chevy SS too, but that was too "CHEVY" for me. I wasn't excited about CUE, but the 2.5 version is actually not that bad.

I was going to buy a 2017 CTS-V but it was sold out from under me (someone out of state offered more $$$ even though we had a deal). I ended up finding a 2016 CPO VSport locally and I am happy I decided to buy it.